Athelon Enterprises, LLC is the premier radon contractor in Southeastern Minnesota. We specialize in radon detection and mitigation. It's all we do.
Quality installation is our focus. We will not cut corners just to give customers the cheapest estimate.
Our radon mitigation systems are designed with the following features to make sure they meet or exceed code, work well, and look as nice as possible:
- We use the best pipe route (not necessarily the easiest).
- Fire collars are used, if the pipe routes through the garage.
- Pipe insulation is used where pipes run in unconditioned spaces.
- 4" schedule 40 PVC pipe is used in most installations.
- High-quality Fantech fans are used, which are made specifically for radon mitigation systems.
- Core drilling equipment used when cutting through concrete creates little to no dust.
- A licensed electrician performs all necessary electrical work.
- A continuous radon monitor test is conducted after installation is complete, to ensure radon levels are acceptable.
We have experience! Athelon Enterprises, LLC is a locally established company since 2007. We have mitigated thousands of homes and have the ability to perform advanced diagnostics for difficult-to-fix homes.